Intellectual Property Law can be referred to as “Legal Protection of Creative Property Ownership” in general terms. In this context, there are many forms of protection. The reach of this area of law encompasses tangible end products from an idea and abstract ideas themselves.
It aims to protect beneficiaries from financial losses. In addition, it is also seen to protect the intellectual property in question against abuse or theft.
Intellectual Property Law can be specified as such in general terms. Lawyers working in this field provide detailed support on the subject. If you want to benefit from these services, you can contact our law firm immediately.
English-Speaking Turkish Intellectual Property Lawyer
In general speaking, this branch of law is also called “Intellectual Property”. There is a lot of content included in this scope. But basically:
- Your inventions
- Your articles
- Of your music
- Of designers
- Creators and owners of other works
It is the law that protects and enforces their rights. It has different areas including copyright, patents, trade secrets and trademarks. As Intellectual property law office, our law firm provides you with the services you seek in this branch of law. Our English-Turkish speaking team members in our office offer the solutions you are looking for without communication problems.
If you want to benefit from the services provided by the intellectual property law office, it is sufficient to contact us.
What Does Intellectual Property (IP) Law Cover?
In today Intellectual property law firm looks at different types of intellectual property. If you are asking for what are they, it can basically be shown as follows:
- Patents – In general speking patent is granted for an invention. Plus, it is an exclusive right. Generally speaking, a patent allows its holder to decide how or “whether it can be used” by others.
- Copyright – The “Copyright” word is used to describe the rights that creators have over their works, which can beliterary or artistic. This includes many things: books, music, paintings, sculptures etc.
- Trademarks – If we speak generally,these are a sign used to distinguish the goods or services of one enterprise.
- Industrial Designs – Industrial Designs create the decorative or aesthetic aspect of the goods.
- Trade Secrets – Trade secrets are rights over confidential information whose IP rights can be sold or licensed.
As Intellectual property law firm, our law firm offers you solutions in different branches of intellectual property.
Why is Intellectual Property Protected by Law?
If you have an original and good idea for a product or service, it is always essential to keep it safe. Within the framework of Intellectual and Industrial Property Law, legal protection of patents, trademarks and ideas is ensured. As a result, it helps to legally defend your rights against being stolen or copied.If you want to legally protect your trademark, patent or ideas, this becomes possible. Within the scope of intellectual property law, the following are generally included:
- Utility Models
- Geographical İndications
- New Plant varieties
- Integrated circuit topographies
There are many topics like this. All of these can be protected by Intellectual Property law.
Legislation on Turkish IP Law
In Turkish law, intellectual property includes rights arising from works of art such as literature, music and architecture; Industrial property, on the other hand, defines innovations in industrial technology and the rights to produce and sell for a certain period of time arising from the registration of new designs in the name of their owners. Lawyers serving in this field generally provide the following services:
- Unfair competition cases
- Trademark registration procedures
- Detection of trademark, patent, design and copyright infringement and protection of these rights
- Protection of trade secrets
- Preparation of license agreements
- Case for annulment of Turkish Patent Institute decisions
Our law firm assists both domestic and foreign clients within the scope of this branch of law. If you are a foreigner, you can contact us without communication problems as our lawyers are fluent in foreign languages.
Intellectual Property Law Office in Turkey
Intellectual property law Turkey, our office handles different types of cases among law firms. Generally speaking, the cases in the field of Intellectual and Industrial Law are as follows:
- Cancellation and invalidation cases
- Lawsuits for pecuniary and non-pecuniary damages
- Lawsuits arising from trademark, patent, industrial design and utility model rights disputes
- Copyright cases
- Counterfeit lawsuits
- Trade secret abuse cases
Intellectual property law Turkey, if you want to benefit from the services we offer as a law firm, you can contact us immediately.
What are the Advantages of Working with an Intellectual Property Law Firm?
Turkish intellectual property law, the firm offers you many advantages. In general terms, these can be listed as items as follows:
- Working with an intellectual property lawyer can allow you to protect both your inventions and ideas from potential infringement. Thus, it is possible to protect your rights.
- If someone has infringed on your intellectual property, professional lawyers can offer you the best solutions.
- There are researches that need to be done during trademark registration. Intellectual property lawyers can help you with this.
- Just like research, the application and registration process must be carried out meticulously. With the help of intellectual property lawyers, this can be accomplished more easily.
As Turkish intellectual property law, if you contact our law firm, you can reach effective solutions about this branch of law.
Meet Our Turkish Intellectual Property Law Attorneys
Intellectual property law is one of the areas of law that requires experience. If you want to get expert help on this subject, we offer you solutions with our team members who can speak English-Turkish. You can get help from our law attorneys by contacting immediately.