$ 125.000 Donation
$ 200.000 Real Estate
Time to Citizenship
Visa Free Access
150 + Countries & Territories
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship programme has been active since 1984. It is possible to obtain citizenship in 2 ways. The first of these is a non-refundable donation of $125.000 to the sustainable growth fund. The other option is to make an investment of $200.000 from real estate projects approved by the state.
St. Kitts and Nevis citizenship was introduced in 1984 to contribute to the country’s economy. It takes an approximately 6 months to obtain citizenship. Firstly, the documents to be used when applying are collected. This process differs according to the applicant
Advantages of St. Kitts&Nevis Citizenship
- Dual citizenship is allowed
- Together with the applicant, the family can also be included in the application.
- Child under 18 years of age
- Until the age of 30, a child attending an educational institution
- Parents over 55 years of age
- No interview, language test or work experience is required.
- It is not necessary to visit St. Kitts&Nevis before obtaining citizenship.Visa-free entry to more than 150 countries.
- No residency requirement
- Lifetime citizenship also includes future generations (children born after the approval of the application).
Investment options for citizenship
1. Donation Option
- $125.000 for a single applicant
- $150.000 for the applicant and spouse
- $170.000 for the applicant and up to three dependents
- $10.000 for each additional dependent under the age of 18
- $25.000 per dependent person over 18 years of age
2. Property Option
a) purchase a real estate share worth $200,000, provided that it is not sold for a period of at least 7 years; or
b) To purchase a private residential property worth $400.000, provided that it is not sold for at least 5 years