$ 150.000 Donation
$ 220.000 Real Estate
Time to Citizenship
Visa Free Access
140 + Countries & Territories
Grenada’s citizenship by investment program is one of the newest in the Caribbean. The program entered into force in August 2013, enabling the country to contribute to the country’s economy through foreign investors.
Grenada citizenship was introduced in 2013 to contribute to the country’s economy. It takes an approximately 6 months to obtain citizenship. Firstly, the documents to be used when applying are collected. This process differs according to the applicant
Advantages of Grenada Citizenship
- No restrictions on dual citizenship in Grenada
- E-2 investor visa agreement with the USA
- No tax for non-residents
- Together with the applicant, the family can also be included in the application.
- A child under 18 years of age
- A child up to 30 years old that is financially dependent
- Parents over 55 years of age
- Siblings above 18 years old
- No interview, language test or work experience is required.
- It is not necessary to visit St. Kitts&Nevis before obtaining citizenship.Visa-free entry to more than 150 countries.
- No minimum stay required
- Lifetime citizenship also includes future generations (children born after the approval of the application) (new spouses)
Investment Options for Citizenship
Option 1: National Transformation Fund
This fund was established for the growth and development of the Grenada economy. The donations collected provide financial support for sectors such as tourism, trade, agriculture and alternative energy.
The applicant and his/her spouse
A family of four
Dependent parent/grandparent under the age of 55
$50,000 per person
$75,000 per person
Option 2: Investment
The applicant must invest at least $ 220,000 or $350,000 in a government-approved real estate project within Grenada. This real estate cannot be sold for 5 years.